Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Musings.

I come before you, I don't really know where to start...
for if I start, I fear it will just keep tearing me appart...
sometimes we say things, that aren't very smart,
moreoften however, those things come from the deepest reaches of the heart..

when we say what we mean, we mean what we say..
often though, we don't think about what will turn out that way..
we'll either grow closer, or grow further away...
I hope it's the first, better yet, I pray...
that in the end, everything will be okay..

My mind is stuck, in a gear that won't turn....
because right now, in my heart I yurn...
not for the phone call...for nothing very stern...
all I ask is that in the end, I don't have a letter to burn..

It's almost as confusing as an October Snow..
The difference is,. I'm oh so low....
this process is in a phase so slow.
Can you hear me, can you feel me, oh?

As the colors come, and the green fades into the ground...
I wonder to myself, will you ever come around..
will the green come back, will there be a sound...
or will what we had be forever drowned??

No comments: