Thursday, October 8, 2009

Believe ( more musings)

Tonight, I lie awake, thinkin' bout all those nights,
we would lay and share, til 3am,
with the sound of your voice on the other end.

Tonight, I lie in sleep, dreamin bout all those nights
I would lie awake til 3 am,
and the smile on your face on the other end..

Were those times, were they even there.
all those times, you seemed like you cared..
all of those words, so amazingly shared
but now..
I say wow..
cuz I know you were there ever word...
all those smiles, yea they occured....
I believe,
so don't be naive..

Tonight, I sit here reading a letter,
you wrote me, a couple months back...
remember thinking, things could have never been any better..
all for what is becoming, jack.........

You were there, ever sentence you wrote...
everything you said, everything you did...
every word you spoke....
so don't be afraid, don't kid...
believe, quit being naive...

I remebember all these moments..
I could never forget.....
I won't forget....
I still believe, so please, don't be naive..
believe...

No comments: