Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Weekend.

This weekend was great. It rained Friday. WE need it bad. Saturday, I had the oppurtunity to go to Charlotte for a youth student conference. Anyways, it was a great time. I hung out with my friends all weekend, it was a great bonding time. But at the actual conference, I learned something. Mark Matlock, is a great speaker. Anyways, he basically said that in order to grow with God, you have to be open to new ideas, and new ways. But most of all, he helped me identify what's standing in the way of me and God. I think it will help.
Anyways, I'll post on the "storm" later. It looks to be much of nothing, with it taking the 3rd option I presented in the posts below. Next week, though, it might just turn into something.

Ya'll take it easy.

No comments: